Monday, June 22, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, it has taken me FOREVER to get this doll finished and I am SO excited to announce that the first boy Gummie is HERE!!!

I love this little guy!! He's VERY colorful and fun. He is listed on etsy right now and I have enough materials in stock to make 2 more.

I also have fabric options 1, 2, and 3 in stock {click here}. If you're interested in one of those, please contact me through etsy about setting up a custom listing and I can get started on your doll.

Thank you for your patience...I hope he was worth it!!!





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I get one of these gummy dolls? I went to the Etsy site and can't figure it out. Please email me at harryandshannondurbin@gmail.com.
    Thanks,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete