Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What's taking so long??

I promise I have a good reason for the delay with the Gummies. It's been busy around here. Last week I got the crazy idea that I would teach myself to smock and surprisingly, that's not the crazy part. I'm smocking my daughter's Easter dress...which means I'm on a time crunch! So far the smocking is going great! Look out for smocked outfits in the near future!!!

So back to the Gummies...it looks like it'll be after Easter before they're ready. I'll be sure to post as soon as they're here! Thank you for being so patient!! :o)

In the meantime...here's a little pic of my first ever attempt at smocking
(this is just a practice piece)

4 comments:

  1. That looks amazing Southern! Can't wait to see your Etsy store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness it is amazing! I am impressed and would love to know how you learned!!

    ReplyDelete