Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Gummie Doll - Pattie

An early favorite for my daughter was chewing on a burpcloth...which sadly was a plan white cloth diaper. It was then I started brainstorming for a more fun alternative. After a friend of mine made her a taggie, I thought we had found our solution! She loved it at first. So much, in fact, that I made her a couple more...it's always good to have backups!

Unfortunately, the taggie appeal wore off and she moved to stuff animals. So I thought...surely I can combine the 2. We call her "Gummie" b/c before our daughter's teeth came in...she loved to gum this little doll and that's how her "Gummie Doll" was born!

3 comments:

  1. you are so talented!! I love the gummie doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to order one when you make a boy! Collin looooves tags. allisonholdman@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DD would love one of those! You should start an Etsy store.

    ReplyDelete